Opps Entered The Wrong Shipping Address

What if I entered the wrong shipping address, can it be fixed or does the order need to be cancelled?

No problem so long as your order has not been shipped. Just contact us via the Contact page or call us at our phone number 281-671-4487.

If your order has been shipped we have no control over it and contact the U.S. Postal Service or a person at the shipping to address.

Categories: Ordering FAQ, Shipping FAQ
Tags: Canceling, contacting, Orders, Ship, Shipping FAQ

Leave a Reply